Online Registration is now closed.
The Registration Desk will be opened as follows:
|Sunday, November 29, 2015||16:00 - 19:00|
|Monday, November 30, 2015||08:00 – 17:30|
|Tuesday, December 01, 2015||08:00 - 17:30|
|Wednesday, December 02, 2015||08:00 - 12:45|
Registration Fees (In EURO including 22% VAT):
Fees apply to payments received prior to the indicated deadlines.
Until October 19, 2015
October 20 to November 22, 2015
From November 23, 2015
|Full Participants ||€ 695||€ 810||€ 890|
|Nurse/technician/trainee*||€ 385||€ 465||€ 515|
|Student*||€ 255||€ 290||€ 315|
* in order to benefit from the special fee, a submission of your status confirmation (approval letter signed by the Head of Department or copy of your status ID) must be uploaded during the Online registration.
FEES FOR ALL MEETING PARTICIPANTS INCLUDE:
- Participation in all scientific sessions
- Printed material of the Congress
- Access to the Exhibition Area
- Invitation to the Welcome Reception
- Refreshments as indicated in the Program
Payment of registration fees (in EURO) can be made as follows:
o By Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard or American Express
- By Bank transfer: Please make drafts payable to: (Additional 30 Euro commission is required)
Account Name: ICCAD 2015 Congress, Florence (account holder: Kenes International)
Bank details: Credit Suisse Geneva, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
Bank Code: 4835
Swift No: CRESCHZZ80A
Account Number: 693980-52-648
IBAN No: CH36 0483 5069 3980 5264 8
- Please ensure that the name of the meeting and of the participant is stated on the bank transfer.
- Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to the registration fees.
Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged the on-site rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the meeting account on time.
REGISTRATION CANCELLATION POLICY:
In case of cancelation at any stage, Bank transfer admission fee (30 EURO) will not be refunded – applicable to Bank Transfer payments only.
All cancellations must be emailed prior to the deadlines below to firstname.lastname@example.org :
- Cancellations received up and including October 19, 2015 – full refund
- Cancellations received between October 20, 2015 to November 17, 2015 – 50% will be refunded.
- From November 18, 2015 – no refund will be made.
For group registration (10 participants and more) please contact the registration department at: email@example.com
ICCAD 2015 Registration Department
Rue François-Versonnex 7
1207 Geneva, Switzerland
Tel: + 41 22 908 0488
Fax: + 41 22 906 9140